Welcome to the most powerful solution for analytics on MongoDB. Knowi is the only MongoDB BI provider that not only delivers truly native MongoDB data visualization and reporting but also allows you to join disparate data sources, from MongoDB Atlas data with other relational, NoSQL and data from REST APIs. If that's not awesome enough, Knowi comes with integrated machine learning and NLP for advanced analytics using MongoDB data.
Native MongoDB Analytics
You simply connect Knowi to your MongoDB and start writing queries. Knowi is the only complete BI solution that is fully native to MongoDB with support for nested objects and arrays. No ODBC drivers, no SQL layer in the middle, no pre-defined schemas, no ETL. No mess. No fuss.
Cross Database Joins
Join MongoDB data with NoSQL, Relational, RDBMS and APIs on the fly across datacenters or multiple cloud providers, eliminating costly ETL processes that move and SQL-ify your MongoDB data.
Natural Language Processing
Transform how your company uses it's data with the use of a Google search like capabilities on top of MongoDB with Natural Language processing to enable business users to perform ad-hoc analysis and customize their dashboards.
Embedded MongoDB Analytics
Build Data-Driven Applications: With just a few clicks, you can securely embed dashboards directly into your applications your business teams are already using. Users can also share MongoDB dashboards or email PDF reports to extend analytics reporting to offline users enterprise-wide.
Combine hindsights with foresights with our machine learning workbench, by integrating machine learning directly into your MongoDB data analytics workflows and automatically trigger actions based on resulting calculations. You can integrate your custom algorithms or tap into our library of open source algorithms.
Triggers, Alerts and Actions
Automate actions or notifications based on the results of your MongoDB analytics. Easily send notifications with data attached or invoke a webhook to initiate a process in a downstream application.
KNOWI MONGODB REPORTING FEATURES
- Cloud or On-premise Deployments
- Plugin MongoDB Queries
- Schema Discovery & MongoDB Query Generation
- Join and blend data across various NoSQL and SQL based datasources
- Direct query execution into your database to drive visualizations, or, store and track seamlessly using our scalable, schema-less, flexible cloud warehouse
- Share and embed dashboards to internal groups or via a simple URL
- Works on any device
- Choose from nearly 30 different visualization options
- Interactive filters
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Prediction algorithms that auto-selects the best prediction models and forecast for any dataset
- Plug-in architecture for custom logic & custom prediction algorithms
- Incremental data pulls and warehouse updates
- Push API to send real-time data
- Data Export API
- Single Sign-On API for embedding inside your portal